Terms & Conditions of use.
The following terms and conditions of use shall apply to all visitors viewing and/or using the Malcolm Pacific Immigration website ("the Website"). By viewing and/or using the Website you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use, then you must immediately stop accessing the Website.
- The contents of the Website and all copyrights residing in or relating to the contents or any part thereof are owned by Malcolm Pacific Ltd (Malcolm Pacific Immigration) and/or its licensors. You are permitted to download and print the contents of the Website solely for your personal use. The contents of the Website must not be copied or reproduced, used or otherwise dealt with for any other reason. You are not entitled to incorporate (in whole or in part) the contents of the Website in other work or publication (whether in printed, electronic or any other form), modify or redistribute the contents of the Website, reproduce, link, frame or deep-link it on any other website without the express written permission of Malcolm Pacific Immigration. You are not entitled to use the contents of the Website for commercial exploitation under any circumstances.
- The contents of the Website are provided for general information purposes only, to inform you about New Zealand visas and the process involved in applying.
- The contents of the Website are provided in good faith, but no warranty or representation is given that the contents are accurate, complete or up to date. Use of the contents of the Website is at your own risk. While Malcolm Pacific Immigration takes reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programmes on the Website no liability is accepted for them. In no event will Malcolm Pacific Immigration be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from corruption or loss of data or loss of profits arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- Information transmitted via the Website will pass over public telecommunications networks. Malcolm Pacific Immigration makes no representation or warranty that the operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free and disclaims all liability in respect thereof.
- The Website may contain links to other websites. Malcolm Pacific Immigration accepts no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third-party website, which is linked from or to the Website, or any use of personal data by such third party. Malcolm Pacific Immigration has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the contents or views contained within them.
- These terms and conditions of use are governed by the Laws of New Zealand. By visiting the Website visitors agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts.
If you are reading this small type it is probably because you have genuine concerns about privacy. You will be re-assured to learn that we at Malcolm Pacific Immigration have too. Your privacy is of great importance to us. We do not collect or use personal information for any purpose other than to send information requested by you. We will not disclose your personal information to other organisations outside Malcolm Pacific Immigration, including government agencies, without your permission.
How do we collect personal information from Users?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, passport number or other personal details to help you with your experience and to have your visa processed.
We collect personal information from Users when Users visit the Website, register on the Website, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form
What personal information do we collect?
We collect the information that is required to process your New Zealand visa application and provide associated services. Personal information is only collected if it is voluntarily submitted to us by a User. We also automatically collect basic computer information such as IP address, server information, browser type, and operating system.
Some examples of the types of data that may be collected includes, but is not limited to:
- Personal data: Such as, name, nationality, gender, details of your travel document (e.g. passport or ID), email address, telephone number and postal address, place & date of birth.
- Sensitive Personal data: marital status, health and character related information.
- Third persons: Children names, parents name, partner name, employers’ details,
- Communication data: Contact details such as email address, mobile phone number.
Use of “cookies”
There are two types of cookies (a “cookie” is a small piece of computer code placed in one computer by another); “session cookies” which expire and “persistent cookies” which do not.
The Website does use session cookies to help us record site usage statistics, but they expire when User’s close their browser. We do not use persistent cookies.
What we use your personal information for
We do not collect or use personal information for any purpose other than to send information to Users that they have requested. That may include:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails and newsletters
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to enquiries, and/or other requests or questions
How we protect your information
We have security policies, rules and technical measures in place that protect data under our control from:
- improper use or disclosure
- unauthorized modification
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
These are constantly reviewed and upgraded to keep us one jump ahead.
Sharing your personal information
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, including government agencies, without your consent.
We do not sell, trade, or rent User information to others.
Retention of information
We retain personal information we collect from Users where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so. Personal information may be deleted after 7 years in accordance with the Code of Conduct of the Immigration Advisers Authority.
Your privacy rights
Under New Zealand law, you have the right to request access to and correction of your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020. You are under no obligation to provide us with your personal information, but if you choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with our services.
In addition to the rights listed above, if you are in the European Economic Area (EEA) you also have rights, under Regulation (EU) 2016/679, to:
- access a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and request that we correct or update that information.
- request that we stop processing personal information about you and permanently delete it.
- ask for a copy of your personal information.
If you have any questions in relation to the above, contact Malcolm Pacific Immigration.