Make sure you transfer the visa

If anyone has changed their mobile phone recently, they will know inevitably some data slips through the cracks. It can be frustrating!

But that frustration is hardly anything compared to being blocked at the border because you forgot to get your visa transferred from your old passport to your new one.

Get your permanent resident visa, resident visa or temporary (work, study, visit) visa transferred to your new passport. You do not want to be having to try and prove your case at the border when you return from an overseas holiday and find the doors to your new home remain shut.

314 views0 comments